CO.CC can be used as your domain for your blogger.com blog instead of blogspot.com. So, you may use example.co.cc instead of example.blogspot.com. This method is called blogger custom domain. Follow these two steps:
1. Login to your CO.CC account, if you already have. If you don’t, create one here first.
2. In the CO.CC admin, click Manage Domains -> Set Up.
3. In the Host write your CO.CC domain. Example www.fatih-syuhud.co.cc
4. In the TTL choose 1D
5. In the “Type” choose CNAME
6. In the Value write “ghs.google.com”
7. Click “Set Up”. Done. See picture 1.
STEP 2: Now go to your blogger.com
1. Login to your blogger.com account
2. Click Setting -> Publishing -> Custom Domain
3. Click “Switch to advanced settings”
4. Enter your CZ.CC domain in Your Domain box.
5. Enter word verification and click Save Settings. Done. See picture 2