Since I replace Super-cache plugins with W3 Total Cache of this blog, I keep experiencing feed errors. Both original feed and feedburner feed.
I don’t have the choice to return back to Super-cache plugins, because my webhosting provider asked me to do so.
After some search I got these solutions to resolve the issue none of which are working for me.
After login to your self-hosted blog, click W3 Total Cache -> Performance -> General Settings and try the following settings one by one:
1. Disable feed cache in Page Cache -> Cache Feeds -> uncheck
2. Disable Minify. General settings -> Minify -> uncheck.
Reducting Feed Size
Another way to solve the problem is by reducing the feed size below 512 k as permitted by Feedburner.
To reduce feed size, just go login to your self-hosted wordpress blog -> Settings -> Readings -> change into the lower number. Example 3 -> Save update.